Mohon maaf jika ini termasuk menggunakan hak cipta dari karya ini
Saya hanya sekedar mempromosikan karya anak bangsa melalui
https://samsonite-chairs-patio-5.blogspot.com/ jangan ada yang marahhhhh.......
" Ikan hiu makan badak
I love you mendadak"
Hanya sekedar gurauan ya supaya yang baca merasa terhibur......:D
Tingkatkan minat baca ...tkss
Hold Me While You Wait - Lewis Capaldi
Song Lyrics Hold Me While You Wait - Lewis Capaldi
I'm waiting up saving allMy preciou time losing light
I'm missing my same old use
Before we learned our truth
Too late resigned to fate
Fading away
So tell me can you turn arround?
I need someone to tear me down
Oh tell me can you turn around?
Put it away
Hold me while you wait
I wish that i was good enough
If only i could wake you up
My love, my love, my love, my love
Won't you stay a while?
Tell me more tell me something
I don't know did we go close
To having it all?
If you're gonna waste my time
Let's waste it right
And hold me while you wait
I wish that i was good enough
If only i could wake you up
My love, my love, my love, my love
Won't you stay a while?
I wish you cared a litle more
I wish you'd told me this before
My love, my love, my love, my love
Won't you stay a while?
This is you, this is me
This is all we need is true?
My faith is shaken but i still believe
This is you, this is me
This is all we need
So won't you stay a while?
And hold me while you wait
I wish that i was good enough
If only i could wake you up
My love, my love, my love, my love
Won't you stay a while?
I wish you cared a litle more
I wish you'd told me this before
My love, my love, my love, my love
Won't you stay a while?
Stay a while?
Stay a while?
My love, my love
My love, my love
Won't you stay a while?
Buat teman - teman yang lagi butuh lagu dengan cepat kunjungi juga website saya yang menyediakan info lagu yang berada di seluruh Inadonesia pilih yang anda suka sesuai minat anda dan selamat menggapai hari indah kemasa depan ok guys......:) klik www.mp3gratis.club.

