Home » , » Lirik Ava Max - Sweet But Psycho

LIRIK LAGU : Lirik Ava Max - Sweet But Psycho

Mohon maaf jika ini termasuk menggunakan hak cipta dari karya ini
Saya hanya sekedar mempromosikan sebuah karya seni melalui
https://samsonite-chairs-patio-5.blogspot.com/ jangan ada yang marahhhhh.......
" Ambil kunci gudang dibalik kelapa
  Belum ada yang punya nih bang!!!???..!!!..."
Hanya sekedar gurauan ya supaya yang baca merasa terhibur......:D
Tingkatkan minat baca ...tksss
Lirik LaguSweet But Psycho - Ava Max
Song Lyrics  Sweet But Psycho - Ava Max
Mohon maaf jika ini termasuk menggunakan hak cipta dari karya ini Lirik  Ava Max - Sweet But Psycho
Oh, she's sweet but a psyco
A little bit psyco
At night she's screamin'
"I'm-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma out my mind"

Oh, she's hot but a psyco
So left but she's right though
At night she's screamin'
"I'm-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma out my mind"

She'll make you curse
But she a blessing
She'll rip your shirt
Within a second
You'll be coming back
Back for seconds

With your plate
You just can't help it
No, no, you'll play alo-o-ong

Let her lead you o-o-on
You'll be saying "no, no"
The saying "yes, yes, yes"
'Cause she messin'
With your head

Oh, she's sweet but a psyco
A little bit psyco
At night she's screamin'
"I'm-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma out my mind"

Oh, she's hot but a psyco
So left but she's right though
At night she's screamin'
"I'm-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma out my mind"

Grab a cop gun kinda crazy
She's poison but tasty
Yeah, people say
"Run don't walk away"

'Cause she's sweet but psyco
A little bit psyco
At night she screamin'
"I'm-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma out my mind"

See someone said
"Don't drink her potions
She'll kiss your neck
With no emotion

When she's mean
You know you love it

She tastes so sweet
Don't sugarcoat it"
No, no, you'll play alo-o-ong
Let her lead you o-o-on
You'll be saying
"no, no ( no, no, no) no (no)"
The saying "yes, yes, yes"
'Cause she messin'
With your head

Oh, she's sweet but a psyco
A little bit psyco
At night she's screamin'
"I'm-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma out my mind"

Oh, she's hot but a psyco
So left but she's right though
At night she's screamin'
"I'm-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma out my mind"

Grab a cop gun kinda crazy
She's poison but tasty
Yeah, people say
"Run don't walk away"

'Cause she's sweet but psyco
A little bit psyco
At night she screamin'
"I'm-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma out my mind"

You're just like me
You're out my mind
I know it's strange
We're both the crazy kind

You're tellin' me that i'm insanse
Boy, don't pretend
That you don't love the pain

Oh, she's sweet but a psyco
A little bit psyco
At night she's screamin'
"I'm-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma out my mind"

Oh, she's hot but a psyco
So left but she's right though
At night she's screamin'
"I'm-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma out my mind"

Grab a cop gun kinda crazy
She's poison but tasty
Yeah, people say
"Run don't walk away"

'Cause she's sweet but psyco
A little bit psyco
At night she screamin'
"I'm-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma out my mind"

Buat teman - teman yang lagi butuh lagu dengan cepat kunjungi juga website saya yang menyediakan info lagu yang berada di seluruh Inadonesia pilih yang anda suka sesuai minat anda dan selamat menggapai hari indah kemasa depan ok guys......:) klik www.mp3gratis.club.
































CARI JUDUL LAGU MENURUT ABJAD :

Campuran, A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z

Tinggalkan Komentar Anda!!